Author Topic: Gurkha, Army Catering Manual  (Read 4443 times)

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Gurkha, Army Catering Manual
« on: February 20, 2013, 11:24 PM »
Anyone still have this that commis posted out Gurkha, Army Catering Manual - would like to have a look at it if possible.
Commis said he had emailed to members  - so if you have it emailed and still have a copy please get in touch

best, Rich

Offline StoneCut

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Gurkha, Army Catering Manual
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:13 AM »
I've eonly been able to find working links for the newer releases. However, it appears that the Ghurka recipes are still available:
http://94.236.30.88/DefenceInternet/MicroSite/DES/OurPublications/CateringPublications/Jsp404ManualOfCateringServices.htm
If anyone has a PDF/DOC of the 1973 edition I'd be ***VERY*** interested in it ...

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 10:30 AM »
I've eonly been able to find working links for the newer releases. However, it appears that the Ghurka recipes are still available:
http://94.236.30.88/DefenceInternet/MicroSite/DES/OurPublications/CateringPublications/Jsp404ManualOfCateringServices.htm
If anyone has a PDF/DOC of the 1973 edition I'd be ***VERY*** interested in it ...

What a great link THANK YOU and f anyone has a PDF/DOC of the 1973 edition I'd be ***VERY*** interested in it ...tooooooooooooooooooooo!

best, Rich

Offline Edwin Catflap

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:29 PM »
Being an ex squaddie thought I'd down load these. Very interesting both on the curry side (lots of GM used) and also interesting general stuff.

Worth the the download!!

:)

©2024 Curry Recipes