Author Topic: Garlic Chilli Chicken Tikka Dopiaza  (Read 11794 times)

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Garlic Chilli Chicken Tikka Dopiaza
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 09:41 PM »
Tonight's curry
I've just cooked and eaten this fantastic tasting curry I'm still sweating its at least vindaloo strength and too hot for the wife but she's had a decent portion! With the addition of the pran satkora pickle it's one of the best I have ever tasted! Not for the faint hearted i will make it again but to keep the wife happy I will hold back on the chillies! I've served it with chick pea,onion and green pepper ghee rice.

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 09:48 PM »
That looks great Bob. The pran shatkora certainly adds a zing to a curry.  ;)

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 09:53 PM »
Thanks Gav I'm going to use the satkora in other curries I've only just discovered this and I like the taste.

littlechilie

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 09:54 PM »
Very nice Spread Bob. 8)

CBM's Garlic Chicken Tikka Dopiaza, such a great curry! A firm favourite of mine, in fact I went through a stage of cooking this dish to perfection!

One of the all time greats ;)

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 10:05 PM »
Hi littlechilie will have to go and stock up on the satkora pickle it hard to get your hands on its here in Sheffield. I washed the curry down with some of Sheffield finest real ale spoiled for choice! LOL

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 10:09 PM »
I'll echo the previous comments - that looks a brilliant spread! I've never tried satkora - maybe I've missed is up here in the shops. But I need to stock up soon, so I'll keep my eye out for a jar to try. Thanks for posting those pics - nice! :)

And I *do* like a pale ale or 3! :)

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 10:16 PM »
I'll echo the previous comments - that looks a brilliant spread! I've never tried satkora - maybe I've missed is up here in the shops. But I need to stock up soon, so I'll keep my eye out for a jar to try. Thanks for posting those pics - nice! :)

And I *do* like a pale ale or 3! :)

Only drank 4 bottles! LOL

littlechilie

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 10:19 PM »
One Big like for real Ale ;) I spent a little time living and working in Dorset, there I discovered and indulged heavily with ringwood49er  8) perfect Ale.

But back to the dish in question, I think this dish stands up tall without the inclusion of satkora pickle, just incase you can't get any one time. I believe it's still well worth the time cooking it.

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 10:30 PM »
One Big like for real Ale ;) I spent a little time living and working in Dorset, there I discovered and indulged heavily with ringwood49er  8) perfect Ale.

But back to the dish in question, I think this dish stands up tall without the inclusion of satkora pickle, just incase you can't get any one time. I believe it's still well worth the time cooking it.

I've only recently started drinking the real ale! But regarding the satkora yes i agree this currie would still stand up without it.

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 11:17 PM »
Lovely job there CAB.  And i think you chose the perfect accompaniments for that cracking looking meal.  It certainly beats my bag of KP nuts, although they were washed down with a couple of Leffes  ;) At least, not all of us have deserted the kitchen.  Keep up the good work mate  :)

©2024 Curry Recipes