Author Topic: BIR Cookery lessons  (Read 12299 times)

littlechilie

Re: BIR Cookery lessons
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 10:54 PM »
More info here ;)
[link remove]
If you had been as active and contributed to this site as much as you have to the other site the link could have remained.  However, given the circumstances, your link is inappropriate here.

Perfect, members may get taken in by this kind of thing, best quickly dealt with and removed.

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 07:52 AM »
It's a bit counterproductive isn't it? Editing a post like that just draws more attention and debate to the thread, and since it contains a massive advert with contact details in the OP it will inevitably simply increase their advertising return.

It would, however,  be nice to know what these folks are contributing to this forum to repay the trade they will receive from their free marketing exposure.

For my part I'll stick to learning from people who I actually think can cook to start with.  8)

Online George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 02:05 PM »
The members of this site have the intelligence to judge for themselves whether or not to follow a link.  Please do them the courtesy of allowing them to use that intelligence, rather than removing a link that some may wish to follow on the highly specious grounds that the member posting the link 'contributes more to "the other site" (whatever that may be) than this one'.

I couldn't agree more. The helpful link should be put back, together with an apology. There's no way I would pay even

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2015, 08:10 PM »

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 09:00 PM »
Love the pic of the chuckle brothers or have i got it wrong Andy?  As for the link, it's gone and definitely won't be put back.  I don't think it was posted for this forum's benefit or its members, as the last time the poster contributed was almost a year ago. But then again, I would expect most people to appreciate that, but of course, not the usual suspects. Given the intelligence of most of the members on here, if they want to find out more, they will easily do so without this forum providing free advertising for Adey's ventures.

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 10:19 PM »
But you're leaving the ad in the first post of the thread?

©2024 Curry Recipes