Author Topic: The Great BIR Cook Off.  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: The Great BIR Cook Off.
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 09:55 PM »
I'd sooner have H4ppy or Sam as taste tester ;)

Do they even exist any more?

Offline Edwin Catflap

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 02:51 PM »
Well a large chunk of his recipes work really well for me and got me into home cooking so in my opinion hes doing something right. I also love Chewys, 976bar's recipes etc etc from this forum so no bias here. Ok he stuffed up on his first video.

Ed

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 04:27 PM »
Well a large chunk of his recipes work really well for me and got me into home cooking so in my opinion hes doing something right.
He certainly was, for a large part of his career here.  Unfortunately he seemed to lose the plot towards the end, and his belief and insistence that he was always right, coupled with a complete inability to accept points of view that did not align with his own, alienated not only me but many other members of the forum.

Ok he stuffed up on his first video.
So what on earth came over him to release it ?  Surely having viewed it just  once he must have realised that it would make him a laughing stock amongst the more knowledgeable members of the BIR community, so why did he not bin the first print and record another which would portray his undoubted skills in a better light ?

** Phil.

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 02:55 PM »
Just returned from a days fishing has CA managed to get his mustard seeds popping yet

CAB.

©2024 Curry Recipes