Author Topic: Index of Panpot's Ashoka Recipes  (Read 190581 times)

Offline Masala Mark

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Index of Panpot's Ashoka Recipes
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33 AM »
Hi Panpot,

Yes, great to see your posts again. After my lessons here in Brisbane I too have been amazed at how great it is to get to where you want to and be able to create the dishes at home.

I've recently been reading through the Ashoka posts that you did and that is my next endeaver as they are very similar to the what I have learnt here, but with some subtle differences that I'm looking forward to experiencing. I'll be doing the Rogan Josh gravy as well as it is very similar to the 'Butter/Tomato Gravy' that I have learnt and key to the Rogan Josh and Butter Chicken dishes.

I'd be greatly interested in any of the other recipes that you post, especially veg dishes and any that make use of the Rogan gravy as well.

Cheers,
Mark

Offline rallim

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 02:08 PM »
Hi Panpot

If you have time could you post the recipe for the Patia Sauce from the Ashoka ...Wife and daughter are just back from visiting Scotland and had their favourite dish (chicken patia) from our favourite restaurant. Now I'm being pestered to try and replicate it which I don't mind, it makes a nice change from my favourite dishes, madarses and vindaloos  :D

Cheers mate

George

Offline currymonster

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 02:23 PM »

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile

©2024 Curry Recipes