Author Topic: Data base error please try again  (Read 4363 times)

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Data base error please try again
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 06:35 AM »
Aw that's brilliant T63  I don't even know your wife but I would not wish this on anybody and great to hear she's doing well..More and more success stories are emerging ...The future is bright

BB1
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:08 AM by bigboaby1 »

Offline tempest63

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 10:06 AM »
Aw that's brilliant T63  I don't even know your wife but I would not wish this on anybody and great to hear she's doing well..More and more success stories are emerging ...The future is bright
BB1

Her radiotherapy finished on Friday and as a treat to celebrate I took her to The Cinnamon Kitchen near Liverpool Street Station. She hadn't imbibed since before her op in May so a bottle of Champagne was in order. The staff asked if we were celebrating, we told them and at the end of the meal Vivek Singh came over, wished her all the best and gave her his book on sea food which he had autographed with a message of support.

After a glass or two of Bollinger she became a bit emotional.but it was a perfect evening to celebrate the end of her treatment and I could not thank Vivek Singh and the staff of the Cinnamon Kitchen any more for the experience they gave her. First Class!
T63

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 10:42 AM »
That's fantastic t63...What a memorable night and many many more to come..

BB1

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 03:15 PM »
What a wonderful way to celebrate Mrs T63's end-of-treatment, and "well done" to Vivek Singh and all at the Cinnamon Kitchen.
** Phil.

©2024 Curry Recipes