Author Topic: How to make a Dupiaza curry made at the Indian takeaway. Video  (Read 31593 times)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: How to make a Dupiaza curry made at the Indian takeaway. Video
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 09:30 PM »
Yep it's all Sam, I'm sure he is used to teaching his chefs BIR cooking,he has a natural gift for teaching his trade..................I have to give a credit for the editing and film quality to Chris, also for getting us inside SAMs Takeout but I think Sam could of bridged this gap if he felt inclined to do so.
These productions are very much a double act, and a very effective one.  Chris asked the questions exactly how many of us would have in order to get definitive answers to questions so far unanswered or those that needed confirmation.  Whilst Chris had his moments  ::) his contribution to forwarding individuals home BIR capability is beyond question IMHO and i am sure in the opinion of many other CR0 members as well.  He must rank among those individuals on the site who have contributed significantly to the advancement of home cooked BIR.  Such  a pity that the work remains unfinished  :(  Nonetheless, he has provided loads of material for us to learn from, unless of course we prefer to spend our time posting empty one liners in long sleeping threads instead of getting on with the business of BIR  ;D

littlechilie

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 10:24 PM »
Yep we could follow this conversation forever, but any good story can only ever be as good as it's ending! I still stand by what I say, I would love for Sam to have his own youtube channel such as Khoan Vong, this would be an exciting and popular move. 

Offline moonster

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 05:42 PM »
very interesting, the final product looked excellent. thanks Chris

©2024 Curry Recipes