Author Topic: New book entitled 'British Indian Restaurant Food At Home' available at Amazon  (Read 24623 times)

Offline Steven Heap

• Chef
    • View Profile
Whether you
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:05 PM by Steven Heap »

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum. An introduction would be nice as a few on here will just think your'e spamming.  ;) :)

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
Welcome Steve,
  I hope you can learn from the forum and also share some of your knowledge with us too  :)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
  I hope you can learn from the forum and also share some of your knowledge with us too  :)

I'd like to think so too. Otherwise I would definitely be classing this as SPAM and removing the post fairly swiftly ;)

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Be fair - he's probably been contributing to the forum for years. Where else do people learn BIR cooking?

Online martinvic

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Might be a great book, or most of it might be lifted off this site, but sorry, I'd be wary of those reviews on Amazon.
Out the twelve reviews, only two are from verified purchasers of the book.

Offline london

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Be fair - he's probably been contributing to the forum for years. Where else do people learn BIR cooking?
If his has Been contributing to this forum why change his user name?Most likely just lifting others recipes. On here since June 06, 2011, 08:42:39 AM, only 2 posts?

London.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Why would he have a picture of an Andy Mears curry on his Facebook page?

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Who is Andy Mears?

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile

I'd like to think so too. Otherwise I would definitely be classing this as SPAM and removing the post fairly swiftly ;)

I asked Steven to post on here, I found him on this forums facebook page, I thought an inactive member who is confident enough to write and get a book published would be a asset to the forum.

If his has Been contributing to this forum why change his user name?Most likely just lifting others recipes. On here since June 06, 2011, 08:42:39 AM, only 2 posts?

London.

He was a member known as SteveUk and hadnt logged in for years, Steven was going to re join using his real name but I suggested he log in with his old account where he could just change his name.

Sorry if Ive upset the locals by trying to get new members, and try and take the forum forward from its stagnent state.

©2024 Curry Recipes