Author Topic: Refugee  (Read 5074 times)

Offline MonsieurBadgerCheese

• Chef
    • View Profile
Refugee
« on: November 09, 2016, 08:34 PM »
Bonsoir,

Not a new Member, but another refugee from the site run by the Paranoid Narcissist, known as Cory Ander. Looking forward to sharing, if you'll have me.

MBC

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Refugee
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 10:34 PM »
And why wouldn't "curry rejects on line" welcome you?  It's a little bit more relaxed over here, since we've done it all before and even before 'ander" even set his site up  ::)

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 11:18 PM »
Thanks, I gathered that. I'd been warned before. Even all of his acolytes are afraid to post on his Forum due to his narcissistic tendencies.

Looking forward to sharing a few good recipes, and having a laugh - without being persecuted.

MBC.

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 11:22 PM »
If anyone would care to see just how far he has lost the plot, I have all the screenshots of our parting conversation. All by PM's as he didn't have the balls to do it in public!

MBC

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 07:55 AM »
If anyone would care to see just how far he has lost the plot, I have all the screenshots of our parting conversation. All by PM's as he didn't have the balls to do it in public!

MBC

Welcome to the forum MBC, and I would just like to say that some things from the past are best forgotten, CA being one of them. ;D  Have fun. and enjoy.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:27 AM »
Bonjour, M. Fromage de blaireau, et bienvenue

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 10:21 PM »
MBC - Rod dont beat yourself up and im sure you wont - i got messages etc when he lost the plot ages ago - to be honest i'm glad - I started with cro first years ago and im happy with this site.
There are a few on here that have opinions and dont read the posts properly but the majority are excellent chefs/cooks.
To be honest this is probably the best source of information on the net as far as curries go.
Yes it gets a bit stayed sometimes but the recipes are tried and tested to death mate - so they all work in some way or another. Accounting for everyone tastes are different this site is excellent.

best, Rich

littlechilie

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 10:43 PM »
Just a quick welcome from me MBC as i missed your opening post, best to move on and forget what you have left behind there, time to get on and enjoy your new found freedom.
Welcome  8)

Offline Tabs

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 12:25 AM »

MBC
.  Screenshots !!! Are you an actual ten year old girl disgusting.

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 12:54 AM »
Bonsoir,

Thanks for all of the kind welcomes. In English, et particuli

©2024 Curry Recipes