Author Topic: Index of recipes  (Read 96496 times)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Index of recipes
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 06:53 PM »
No George I'd forgotten about you and the Mail discussion- such as it was. Someone here (not you!) made a crack about me having 'Daily Mail opinions' (!!!!) and that is just my gentle reposte ;)
Anyway, I will now demand an apology for you insulting me!

OK, I apologise, and I admit it was like tit-for-tat in response to your comment about Daily Mail readers. I will now remove or edit my first post within this thread in the modern era. Thank you for removing the line about the Daily Mail. Their newspaper/web site is so popular, that you risked many people wondering if you were referring to them. That's the risk, I suggest.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 06:57 PM »
No edits required George, I am not really insulted- I was kidding- I meant you 'insulted' me by saying you thought I was CA :o  :'( Aaaargghhhh! :D

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 06:57 PM »
George. Is it within your capacity to move in correctly posted recipes or just Admins sir ?
Regards

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Could you re-phrase it, please

He wants a post moving he's put in the wrong thread.  :)

Thanks. I can delete one post and sort-of-manually post it elsewhere (or let the author re-post it) but I can't move a post as such.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 06:59 PM »
I was kidding- I meant you 'insulted' me by saying you thought I was CA :o  :'( Aaaargghhhh! :D

I agree, there are few worse accusations - than suggesting anyone might be CA.

Offline commis

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 07:08 PM »
Hi
George. They are posts I've seen dropped into the wrong threads by others (not me) I've reported to Admin but nothing has been done. You would not start to look for pre cooked BIR lamb in the "talk about anything other than curry" would you but thanks for the clarification.
Regards

©2024 Curry Recipes