Author Topic: Now this is Awesome!  (Read 7354 times)

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is Awesome!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 06:29 PM »
If she looks like that then I am going to get Mrs. RD a red dot.  ;). Might be a bit dodgy walking down Tooting High Street though. May get offered a few goats for her.  ;D

Offline Currynoob

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 08:14 PM »
that was a bit of a head f%@k

Offline spiceyokooko

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 10:10 PM »
....which adds weight to the argument that the colour of the focusing spot is not important.

The colour of the focusing point is irrelevant, it's just there to keep you staring in one place. You can take the colour dots out and it would still work. It's a burn in effect of the different light intensities on your retina and when you refocus onto a plain surface the rods and cones in your retina recreate the light intensities into colour.

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 09:59 PM »
Wait until you see this one. If you concentrate, you can change the tube's direction!

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 10:13 PM »
He he, so you can.  That's very good ;D

Offline Whandsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 04:29 AM »
I received this email a while ago and some of the comments on another thread reminded me of it!

Take a look at this paragraph. Can you read what it says? All the letters have been jumbled (mixed). Only the first and last letter of ecah word is in the right place:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Clever huh?

W

Offline chewytikka

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 11:26 AM »
Truly Amazeballs ;)

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile