Author Topic: #Free chilli seeds and free propagator plus how to start them off. video  (Read 5178 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Thanks to Sns for the drying tip, works a treat.

Made this video for those who are new to growing chills. I am no expert, but having a little success so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-ZRw3TT7g

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
I wouldn't advise people to dry chillies directly on a radiator. You can kill seeds with too much heat.
A better suggestion would be over or near a rad to be safe and keep the seeds viable.

Frank.  ;)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
I wouldn't advise people to dry chillies directly on a radiator. You can kill seeds with too much heat.
A better suggestion would be over or near a rad to be safe and keep the seeds viable.

Frank.  ;)

Thanks Frank, i have tryed to add a caption to it but i can not see it @ 1.00  ???

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile

Frank.  ;)

Thanks Frank, i have tryed to add a caption to it but i can not see it @ 1.00  ???

Sorry Chris, cant help. I've only ever made one video and never got as far as captions.  :-\

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile

It's there :

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile

It's there :

Thank Phil, and congrats on 3000 posts, i see it now on the video.  :)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Sorry Chris, cant help. I've only ever made one video and never got as far as captions.  :-\
And what a classic slideshow that was DP  ;)

©2024 Curry Recipes