Author Topic: Onion Bhaji being made at the Indian takeaway | Video  (Read 4196 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Onion Bhaji being made at the Indian takeaway | Video
« on: July 02, 2013, 02:04 PM »
I just loved how these were made. Enjoy and i hope it helps you make better Bhaji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAdPHMY06w

Offline chef888

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Onion Bhaji being made at the Indian takeaway | Video
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 02:52 PM »
great vid ty Chris mate just 2 questions if i may please ( 1 ) in your E book will you be doing a scaled down version ? cuz my Mrs will go ape if i fill our bath with chopped onions , spuds red pepper and mix powder . and my other question being have you thought about selling the used oil to Julian for him to use as his spiced oil ?  ;) lol ty mate ( Ivan )

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 02:56 PM »
great vid ty Chris mate just 2 questions if i may please ( 1 ) in your E book will you be doing a scaled down version ? cuz my Mrs will go ape if i fill our bath with chopped onions , spuds red pepper and mix powder . and my other question being have you thought about selling the used oil to Julian for him to use as his spiced oil ?  ;) lol ty mate ( Ivan )

Cheers Ivan, yes it will be scaled down for the book  ;)

Online Kashmiri Bob

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 05:45 PM »
Enjoyed watching that Chris.  Nice looking bhajis.  Round and yellow too.  Often flat and red around these parts, which is invariably a bad omen.

Rob  :)

©2024 Curry Recipes