Author Topic: The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding Ever.....  (Read 2797 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding Ever.....
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:06 PM »
One of the advantages of living with the Head Chef is that she is also a Master Pastry Chef, which ranges anything from a Victoria Sponge cake, through some of the best Pastries I have ever tasted plus puddings, deserts and just about anything else I can cram into my mouth once out of the oven or fridge......

The other day, she taught me how to make a Sticky Toffee Pudding, something I have salivated over ever since. If any of you have a sweet tooth, you may want to try this recipe :)

Just to give you some idea of her skills, this is a Halloween Pumpkin Cake she made today which will be raffled on Thursday. All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Cancer Trust.... we are talking a 5 layer Chocolate Cake with delights in between under that Icing... :)

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding Ever.....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18 PM »
Absolutely awesome

best, Rich

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 10:26 PM »
WOW  :o :o :o  Quality, which one just has to acknowledge  :) And may it make it's weight in money.  Definitely worth every penny, cake and cause  ;)

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 07:06 AM »
Looks absolutely scrumptious, Bob! Between your own culinary exploits and those of your very talented partner, I'm surprised you can squeeze out the door in the morning! I'd have to be carted around everywhere if I had access to that sort of quality fare! :)

Just did a quick (but accurate!) calculation on the kcals in this recipe - just a shade under 2800 kcals for the small pudding. Wow! Still, the photo is calling my name... :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:52 AM by Naga »

Offline meggeth

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 09:10 AM »
What size waist are you mr bar??

;D

Looks awesome!

Offline Whandsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 07:59 PM »
I have just made this tonight as per Bobs recipe and can vouch for it 100%. Absolutely delicious, thanks Bob!
Tip :- ignore the writing that says small portion, obviously they're catering for a few more than our families, the small portion will feed about 6-8 people  :) ;)

Edit
Having had my own portion of this instead if sampling a bit whilst serving the kids, I'm gobsmacked as to how good this is!! Wow! Nice one :o

Wayne
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:56 PM by Whandsy »

©2024 Curry Recipes