Author Topic: THE SECRET TO THAT TAKE AWAY CURRY TASTE ( PART 2 ) AVAILABLE NOW  (Read 27578 times)

Offline Adeypayne

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCatgN3Vqk

AN INSIGHT INTO THE NEW EBOOK, AND AN INTERVIEW WITH MYSELF ABOUT THE NEW CURRY COOKING COURSES AVAILABLE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED :)

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: THE SECRET TO THAT TAKE AWAY CURRY TASTE ( PART 2 ) AVAILABLE NOW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 05:17 PM »
I was waiting for the sales pitch.  ;D

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 02:17 PM »
Think you could be right, SS  :)

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 02:28 PM »
Always best not to risk killing the goose /before/ he has finished laying all the golden eggs, chaps (cf. H4ppy Chr1s, Bigboaby1, ...).

** Phil.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 02:38 PM »
You're right, of course, Phil.

Just find it a little strange that Adey has chosen this time to start posting here.

:D

Offline Adeypayne

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 02:58 PM »
You're right, of course, Phil.

Just find it a little strange that Adey has chosen this time to start posting here.

:D

i used to post on here in 2012, but because of all the small minded childish nigglers, i didn't bother anymore!  :) If it's a problem for either of you,or anybody else, just say the word and i will leave the site and continue on my merry little journey  :) Thanks :)

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 03:05 PM »
I don't find it strange at all. Blokes got a book to sell and what better place to plug it. A curry forum with 21.5k members, its a no brainer for me and he's posting some new recipes and answering questions. Bonus imho.

Offline Adeypayne

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 03:08 PM »
I don't find it strange at all. Blokes got a book to sell and what better place to plug it. A curry forum with 21.5k members, its a no brainer for me and he's posting some new recipes and answering questions. Bonus imho.

Thank you Gav iscon  :D

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 03:17 PM »
Well, my personal perspective is that it's not important when, or even why, someone chooses to post, so long as he (or she) has something worthwhile to say.  H4ppy Chris was booted out, and then layed the "H4ppy naan" recipe about which most are raving; BB1 got slagged off initially, but his final revised 4kg recipe is met with considerable enthusiasm by some, if not by all.  Adey has been active recently for only a short while, but what he has said in that short time has generated considerable enthusiasm from the aficionados.  OK, so he and Julian have a new book out; that doesn't detract (to my mind) from what he has already contributed, and what he may potentially contribute in the future.  Genuine Branta aureus var. "Indica" are pretty rare here ('though of course we have our indigenous Branta vulgata, who repeatedly tries to give the impression that he is the Real Thing
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:41 PM by Phil [Chaa006] »

©2024 Curry Recipes