Author Topic: Curried Away, Alternative Base  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Adeypayne

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Curried Away, Alternative Base
« on: March 05, 2014, 10:05 AM »
Hi Curry fans.For those of you who may be interested, i have just finished a batch of my new base. This is derived from the Bangladeshi and Pakistani bases, plus my own additions. I have now used this base on numerous occasions for private functions, and home cooking. We always have a pot of this on the go, alongside our std base sauce and use it as i see fit when creating new and exciting dishes. Leave your comments here and if enough are interested i will endeavour to post the recipe at the weekend. It is an amazing base, i must say, my best creation to date imho. Happy currying :)
ADEY.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Curried Away, Alternative Base
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 11:22 AM »
Sounds good to me Adey, and always open to alternative ideas.  But the image would be easier to see if you resize it to 720px wide.

** Phil.

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 11:38 AM »
Adey I think you'll find that posting the recipe is what encourages interest and discussion rather than a generic pot-of-base picture which tells us nothing.

Offline wikiwawa

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:41 PM »
This just sums up what I love about "curry cooking". Whether professionally or for personal use it really must be the the most flexible way of cooking where experimentation is welcome with absolutely no rules :)

Offline chef888

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 11:51 AM »
looks like a very nice base does that Adey all most a creamy look to it i,d love a crack at making that Ty m8 ( Ivan )

Offline snoopy

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 07:49 PM »
hi adey, is this in the new book or are you going to post it here. Id love to try it.

regards, snoopy.

©2024 Curry Recipes