Author Topic: Curry leaf powder  (Read 9715 times)

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Curry leaf powder
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 11:33 AM »
Most readers will understand and work out your motives

Most readers understand you're our resident nut job and were delighted when you promised to stop posting - a promise you've now broken. Why not go back to posting on the "demagogue's" site, as you seem to delight in conflict. This place has been peaceful until you popped up again.

Picking on Rich is a bad idea since he's always distinguished himself on this forum with impeccable gentlemanly behaviour, but logic never was your strong suit , was it nobby?

Offline noble ox

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 12:44 PM »
Sverige

loveitspicy started the debate not you
So why stick your nose in talking utter rubbish a waste of time keypad warrior
so please do not bore anymore by replying as I will ignore your posts as recommended by lots of pms over time

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 01:40 PM »
You know what BobleOx

I did say i had read it quickly and saw you were just frying the leaves - carry on to your hearts content - I Do Not slur anyone - not worth the time or effort and this reply is more than i would normally but you if have read my reply - you would have seen that - and to be honest it wasn't rudeness - is there an axe to grind for some reason? - if so you pick the wrong guy - I DO NOT CARE ! and please ignore my posts as well as Sverige's, you will be able to read through the posts an awful lot quicker.

best, Rich

Online George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 03:13 PM »
noble ox - many thanks for posting your interesting recipe, which I look forward to trying. Don't let the usual trouble makers get you down.

Offline noble ox

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 03:25 PM »
George
Thanks for the kind  words
I posted the recipe about a year ago only a member contacted with positive results so I posted a reply then a war started by the usual half- wits
They do not get me down.......like wasps ignore them ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes