Author Topic: Indian recipes for 50  (Read 1875 times)

Offline vonrich

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Indian recipes for 50
« on: February 08, 2016, 06:59 PM »
Hi, I'm cooking a charity dinner for 50 people soon and desperately need bulk catering recipes for Indian food.  Will be cooking Masala Chicken with Pulao Rice and Bombay Aloo - can anyone help please with quantities for 50 - I know enough not to multiply up on recipes, but any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Indian recipes for 50
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 07:43 PM »
A forum user named 976bar has posted a number of bulk recipes. Rather than try to link to them all in this post it's better for me to tell you how to search for them, then you can find whichever suits you best.

First click on the "search" button at the top of the page. Write the word "bulk" in the search box. Tick the box which says "search only in subject title" and finally fill in the user name "976bar" in the box labelled "search only for posts from user name".

That will display all the 976bar bulk recipes which I believe will fulfill your requirement very nicely. You will see that his recipes require "base sauce" as an ingredient. The recipe for that is here: http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php/topic,14128.0.html

©2024 Curry Recipes