Author Topic: Restaurant Style Murgh Makhani - general info  (Read 4079 times)

Offline fstr n u

• Chef
    • View Profile
Restaurant Style Murgh Makhani - general info
« on: June 24, 2017, 04:15 AM »
In conjunction with my Vindaloo post of |auditing) a 5 star Indian chef, i'll post generalizations of their butter chicken recipe (murgh makhani) for you all.

In this process there are these ingredients:

oil, cinnamon stick(s) and bay leaves
ginger/garlic pst, cream and tomato pst

For spices: Deggi Mirch, Garam Masala, Fenugreek lvs, meat masala, salt and food coloring (if necessary)

The correct combination of cooking techniques, with spices and cooking times leads to a beautiful and tasty experience.  If i ipost more than this, i fear that i may lose life/limb to the chef i met with while travelling.  When an opportunity presents, i'll take a pic of the restaurant version of this recipe.   I have yet to try on my own....

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Restaurant Style Murgh Makhani - general info
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 12:32 PM »
...the chef i met with while travelling.  When an opportunity presents, i'll take a pic of the restaurant version of this recipe.

I'm sorry but so much of what you write simply doesn't make sense, at least not without some further clarification.

If you travelled very far, how can you simply pop back to take a photo? Please let us know the location of the restaurant,

If you decline to answer any of our questions, then I guess we can come to our own conclusions.

©2024 Curry Recipes