Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Budgiebirdy

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:10 AM »
Hi Everbody.
Brilliant website.  Been trying for years to get that BIR taste, hope the info posted by members can help me get there.
I am married, have 2 grown up sons, 6 grandkids, 4 Great grandkids, worked in the building trade, now retired.
Regards to all

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 09:59 AM »
Welcome, BB.  I am confident that you will find everything that you need here, although you may need to read to the end of a thread to ensure that the original author has not amended his ideas in the light of experience.

** Phil, married, no children, retired academic, busier than ever, now living in Roche, Cornwall.

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:16 PM »
F

Offline foureyes1941

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Hi BB,

welcome to this wonderful group. I found it a couple of years ago and refer back to the recipes time and time again. There are some great recipes here and knowledgeable people  inputting as well as the videos on youtube.

I'm just a retired lady with a passion for collecting curry books and recipes and always endevour to get plenty of Indian cookery lessons in when we holiday in Goa for three months each year, bringing home loads of unusual spices  to use. like fresh tamarind and cocum, although all this isn't BIR cooking.

Married, four children and ten Grandchildren living in Worcestershre.

Have fun

©2024 Curry Recipes