Author Topic: .  (Read 4189 times)

littlechilie

« on: December 31, 2017, 05:20 PM »

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 09:48 PM »
There must be a bug in the forum software!  It appears littlechilie was able to start a new topic with no subject heading and zero content. Go figure, unless any of you can see more than I can. Where's the moderator, to delete this blank thread?

littlechilie

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 05:14 AM »
Geo
There must be a bug in the forum software!  It appears littlechilie was able to start a new topic with no subject heading and zero content. Go figure, unless any of you can see more than I can. Where's the moderator, to delete this blank thread?

No your not seeing things George and yes it

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 10:35 AM »
No your not seeing things George and yes it

Online martinvic

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 11:08 AM »

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: .thread with apparent non existent post #1
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 01:16 PM »
I've just added a subject to my current reply, But Is this a wind-up or what? Martinvic claims there is a subject and content but I still can't see anything. It's all most odd,

littlechilie

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 02:01 PM »
Yer problem must be your end George, the content and title are within the allocated input boxes.
So technically its perfectly acceptable for me to start a non topic thread in this section.
So make of that whatever you will  ;)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 02:32 PM »
Well done. You've succeeded in convincing me this forum is going rapidly downhill, into something of a mad house.  The first step was probably the Josephine thread.  I doubt very much if the display on my monitor of post #1 is different to what everybody else sees.

Online martinvic

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 03:01 PM »
Seriously not sure what the point of all this is, but it's just a full stop in each George.

littlechilie

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 03:19 PM »
Seriously not sure what the point of all this is, but it's just a full stop in each George.

The point is, there is those of us here that care the forum is being run and moderated correctly.
I wish to see the forum protected and the valuable information correctly managed for a long time to come.
If there is no moderator to correct the ongoing issues then the forum will collapse in to a world of spam and bots..
When I started posting again recently it was to advise there was spam on the forum that had been ignored.
Since then I have uploaded content and shared a recipe. Please feel free to show your input and commitment to content.
Hope that helps.
Lc

©2024 Curry Recipes