Author Topic: Deleted Post  (Read 9098 times)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Deleted Post
« on: January 04, 2018, 12:17 PM »
So, why has my post been deleted in CT south Indian prawn, it wasn't offensive in any way shape or form. :o 

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Deleted Post
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:44 PM »
It's not only your (non-offensive) post that's been deleted but all-bar a harmless post of praise.  Anything for a quiet life, presumably, with no dissenting opinions allowed,.Bad news indeed, for the forum.

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 01:00 PM »
A bad smell of favouritism here me thinks George . ;) and yes, I did notice yours posts had gone as well.

Offline pipsqueak

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 01:03 PM »
Your post was deleted (as was all posts  there after) because George complained about a post by gav  iscon

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 01:14 PM »
George's posts have nothing to do with my post, If George was the offender then remove his posts, NOT mine. or anyone else's.
Never seen a post by Gav iscon anyway, so it must have been removed before we had a chance to read it,

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:51 PM »
The chronology is that Gav Iscon's highly insulting post was deleted quite quickly, leaving all other posts in place. Then hours/days later all the posts were deleted bar the first two. If this foum had rules which we could respect, then Gav Iscon would receive a final warning and if he ever used such language again, should be banned.

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 02:44 PM »
The chronology is that Gav Iscon's highly insulting post was deleted quite quickly, leaving all other posts in place. Then hours/days later all the posts were deleted bar the first two. If this foum had rules which we could respect, then Gav Iscon would receive a final warning and if he ever used such language again, should be banned.

Along with you. You constantly post obnoxious posts wanting to cause trouble although with your fuddled brain I doubt you can see it. TBH George you single handedly have probably driven most people away from this forum.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 03:00 PM »
Let's consider two recent threads I responded to with interesting results in each case:

1. Littlechilie opened a new thread comprising no more than a full stop for the subject and another full stop for the topic. I queried this, only for LC to make out he's the victim. I wasn't obnoxious; I just queried it because I consider it odd behaviour to say the least.

2. Chewy Tikka posted images of a prawn curry he made. I questioned what justification there is for posting such images without a recipe,. After CT was very rude to me I wrote honestly when I said I find CT's recipes bland and uninspiring. What's obnoxious about having an opinion that differs from lavish praise?

This forum appears to have become a lot less active since I took time away. Very few people have quit for any reason so to say I drove away 'most people' suggests muddled thinking on your part, and is a gross exaggeration.,

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Chewy Tikka posted images of a prawn curry he made. I questioned what justification there is for posting such images without a recipe,. After CT was very rude to me I wrote honestly when I said I find CT's recipes bland and uninspiring. What's obnoxious about having an opinion that differs from lavish praise?

Well seeing as lots of people seem to like his recipes, that then points to the fact and goes without reason that you're a terrible cook.

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 04:28 PM »
Well seeing as lots of people seem to like his recipes, .

Hi Gav iscon
Recipes being the operative word here, A photo, a recipe does not make,

©2024 Curry Recipes