Author Topic: Deleted Post  (Read 9062 times)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Deleted Post
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 09:04 PM »
Les - as you're finding here, there is a group of people whose ideas and opinions are far removed from what most reasonable people would see as reality. You can't argue rationally with them, so I urge you not to try. How would I have  anything in common with Madrasandy? A man who can't even put together two lines of text with half-decent sentence  construction., Or GavIscon , who clams I'm a terrible cook when nobody from this forum has ever tasted any of my food. If he and the others regard CT's recipes as very good, then it confirms to me we're on a different planet.

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 09:16 PM »
You can't argue rationally with them, so I urge you not to try.
That's why I ended the conversation with Gav Iscon . By letting him think he has won, what more can he say ;)

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 09:51 PM »

That's why I ended the conversation with Gav Iscon . By letting him think he has won, what more can he say ;)

Never ever thought I had won anything.  Your'e obviously delusional like your mate.

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 10:07 PM »
Well done "the Boss"  :)  Sorry to disappoint some members who may have thought I deleted the comments and those who believed I was not to be heard from again. Nowadays I simply have better things to do than take the bait that is still offered on here regularly by the same old fishermen.  Unfortunately for thode, I've no intention of leaving the site.  I am well able to watch the forum's activities as a guest as I am when logged in.  And I will continue to deal with "spammers in waiting" notifications if Admin hasn't already beaten me to it.  Good on the die hards who have and continue to share the pics of their creations and have shared so much freely over the years, although some people have very short memories.  Long may this site continue to provide all that is needed to achieve BIR results, provided you're dedicated and determined enough to want to achieve them.  Until technology improves, for now, we're just going to have to make do with the pics as proof, unless you're brave enough to have some of our experts round for dinner  :-X

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2018, 10:13 PM »

Never ever thought I had won anything.  Your'e obviously delusional like your mate.
Not again, really!

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 10:30 PM »
Well done "the Boss"  :)

CH, Please delete this thread as it's going nowhere.
Or Admin

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 01:11 AM »
Wow - CRO must indeed be dead, judging by all the maggots appearing suddenly.

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 07:56 AM »
Wow - CRO must indeed be dead, judging by all the maggots appearing suddenly.

::) ::) ::)  Thought we'd come and entertain the residents of the Old Peoples Home.

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 08:51 AM »

::) ::) ::)  Thought we'd come and entertain the residents of the Old Peoples Home.
[/quote

We all get old one day , Yes, I'm an old fart at 73 but I'm happy with what I've done with my life. and if I die tomorrow then so be it. ;D

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2018, 09:08 AM »

We all get old one day , Yes, I'm an old fart at 73 but I'm happy with what I've done with my life. and if I die tomorrow then so be it. ;D

I'll be happy if i get to 73 lol

©2024 Curry Recipes