Author Topic: Pretty quiet on board.  (Read 4338 times)

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Pretty quiet on board.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 10:15 AM »
Rebuild computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. No other software on it yet. I lost a lot. :o It should be called Windows Crash and Office 180 degrees.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 12:15 PM »
Rebuild computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. No other software on it yet. I lost a lot. :o It should be called Windows Crash and Office 180 degrees.
Never tried Office 365, but based on my (deliberately very limited) experience of Windows 10, it would better have been called "Windows for id10ts".  Sad to say, it probably reflects the average American I.Q., and says even more about the average I.Q. of its designers.

** Phil.

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 11:32 PM »
Well there was nearly nothing left after the 7 of us sat through an hour or 2 of curry heaven.  Added to the previous list was a basic tomato rich vegetable curry with cashew nuts, some deep fried vegetable samosa and chili samosa, pappadums with dips, potato chips  :o and for the really health conscious (me) deep fried Garam Masala spiced chicken skins. Yep, just the skins. Like Pork Crackles only chicken.

A big hit was the CT inspired Malai Tikka. If you haven't tried Malai Tikka yet, give it a go. I used the recipe from Great British Chefs by Alfred Prasad.  https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/malai-tikka-recipe It uses Shah Jeera or Black Cumin which I just happened to have in my spice cupboard

I have a couple of extra photos to upload when I get a chance.

Vegetable Curry
Chicken Skins
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:27 AM by livo »

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 01:29 AM »
Warming everything in the oven.
Spread half eaten.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2018, 01:38 AM »
Good stuff Livo - loving your enthusiasm :)

©2024 Curry Recipes