Author Topic: Lost web link!  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Lost web link!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 09:26 AM »
The Celtnet.org site is already closed down Les.  This link is to an archived snapshot of the web from a few years ago. I'm not sure how long these archives last. To be honest, and to give credit where due, I only found it after Phil illustrated how he was able to unearth another lost site for someone.  I then applied his principle to dig the Celtnet.org site archives out.  I had previously found it to be a treasure chest of interesting and unique recipes and formula and I thought it was lost for good.
]quote]

Thanks for the info Livo, I'll print myself off a few recipes while the link is still there, (for future use).
Glad to see that you and Phil are back on speaking term's...lol, Life is to short for this non-talking crap.

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Lost web link!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 10:11 AM »
"Least said, soonest mended" but I would just like to gently point out that it was not you that I (jokingly) suggested could confuse cassia bark with cinnamon but was in fact "pap rika" and was in response to his "might be barking up the wrong tree ...".  The barking/bark joke opportunity seemed just too good to miss  ...

** Phil.
The internet forum arena is known to be lacking in the interpretations of the nuances of intended outcomes. Caveat emptor. My mistake. All is forgiven. 

Approach internet discussion with no immediate baggage. And here is another AUS slang. I flew off the handle.

©2024 Curry Recipes