Author Topic: Food Processor  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Annieh

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Food Processor
« on: July 21, 2018, 07:58 PM »
Robot Coupe is one of the biggest names in the world of food processors. Over the past 5 decades, the company has been manufacturing affordable yet durable machines. They produce a variety of models including best food processors and juice machines.

The Robot Coupe R2N is our top favorite among the above-mentioned food processors. If you have a restaurant, food kiosk or need to prepare ingredients to cook for your family on an everyday basis, then this model is the most suitable for you. The turn-around time for 2000 servings is 3 hours which is almost a record-breaking The speed can be set according to your choice. Comprising of an H2 motor, this food processor is capable of pulsing almost anything.

Completely noiseless, Robot Coupe R2N has a series of safety features which ensure that there are no mishaps taking place when you use the machine. We interviewed users who have purchased this machine and they have stated that the machine has lasted them for a quite a few years which speaks a lot for its durability.

The product has passed a breakability test of its parts as narrated by many users who have bought this product. The price of the food processor is slightly higher, but it will last you at least a decade or two which makes it worth every penny spent.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 05:56 PM by Admin »

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Durable Food Processor
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 10:42 AM »
The Robot Coupe I used at work didn't get used more than 10 times and then started over heating and cut out.  It was out of the guarantee and a new motor would cost

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 04:42 PM »
Well I suppose if a company produced a below par product with quality issues then it might need to resort to spamming forums to sell them. I'll draw my own conclusions and won't be buying....

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Food Processor
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 07:41 PM »
Bargain at

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 11:55 PM »
The Robot Coupe I used at work didn't get used more than 10 times and then started over heating and cut out.  It was out of the guarantee and a new motor would cost

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Food Processor
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 10:23 AM »
I have a Lidl Silvercrest Power Blender SSMP 2000 A1., and the hotel (at my suggestion) has the Charles Jacobs equivalent.  Perhaps not quite as versatile or as powerful as the Robot-coup

©2024 Curry Recipes