Author Topic: Punjab Sweet House & Grill Centre / Bharat Restaurant - Bradford  (Read 3229 times)

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
I am from Bradford and my recommendation would be Punjab Sweet House & Grill Centre.  I have eaten there many times and a few years ago, we had a monthly 'curry' club where we each took turns to select a venue, select food from a menu and pre-order with the restaurant.  This was important as it allowed them to bring in extra staff and make sure everything was prepared.  We only had an hour for lunch, including travel time and there were anywhere from 30-50 of us.

Another venue that always did well but was not quite to my taste was Bharat Restaurant (licensed).

Offline Babysunface

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Punjab Sweet House & Grill Centre / Bharat Restaurant - Bradford
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 02:11 PM »
Hi Bob

Thanks for the recommendations! I am new to Bradford and have yet to find anywhere great amazingly. I have not tried the above so I will give it a go!

Cheers! BSF

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Punjab Sweet House & Grill Centre / Bharat Restaurant - Bradford
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 03:27 AM »
Please let us know your opinion if you can visit either as tastes vary, especially over time.

I almost led another party to the PSH for a 'significant' birthday in February but due to the demographic of attendee's, I had to choose somewhere more, middle of the road.

Thanks.

©2024 Curry Recipes