Author Topic: Joined 2013 just getting round to posting  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Landy813

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Joined 2013 just getting round to posting
« on: March 03, 2019, 08:15 PM »
 Evening all, been lurking around for a good few years now but not really taking advantage of all the knowledge on here and just dabbling.
Its taken me this long to get the Mrs round to enjoying a curry that's not a Korma ::).

I work away from home now and getting sick of eating canteen food so now cooking in my little midweek room and hoping to conjure up some delights with my multicooker and microwave. Cooked up a batch of curry base yesterday and taking the first 4 portions back with me to try and cook up something edible tomorrow night.

Landy

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Joined 2013 just getting round to posting
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 08:27 PM »
I work away from home now and getting sick of eating canteen food so now cooking in my little midweek room and hoping to conjure up some delights with my multicooker and microwave. Cooked up a batch of curry base yesterday and taking the first 4 portions back with me to try and cook up something edible tomorrow night.

Best of luck, Landy.  I would stick with something very simple such as a Madras to start with, and build up from there once your Madrases are consistently good.

** Phil.

Offline pap rika

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 09:26 PM »
Welcome Landy, the attachment below would be a good start, enjoy

Regards pap rika

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile