• May 26, 2019, 02:43 AM
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.
collapse

* RGBD

Author Topic: Livo  (Read 793 times)

Offline livo

• Ive Had Way too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Livo
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 11:37 PM »
Hope you’re ok Livo and the new leg didn’t drop off? From being the life and soul of the forum you’ve gone a bit quiet mate.   

Me too of course, but I’m banned from cooking curries at the moment, until I get an acceptable curry shed built, so I have an excuse.

Yep, I'm still here and the hip is improving a lot. I can walk without the telltale hip limp now (most of the time).  I've been busy catching up on everything I didn't do in 6 weeks or so of being unable to do much at all. Consequently, and for other reasons, I simply haven't had time to put into cooking curry.  I can feel a spread coming up soon though. 

A neighbour recently put out on the side of the road a big bucket of fresh organic chokos from their vine. These things make a delicious curry.  I'll get to the shops soon to pick up some chickens and bone them out for a pre-cook.  I already have a few different base gravies in the freezer.
Lamb has been a bit pricey of late but I did pick up a reduced price boned shoulder yesterday so it's marked for curry.

Still banned from curry mate.  That's terrible news.  :o  Fortunately for me my wife loves the stuff. ;D
Whiskey is the answer, but what was the question?

You may like these posts on curry-recipes.co.uk: