Author Topic: New member from TN  (Read 2148 times)

Offline djrogers1

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
New member from TN
« on: June 06, 2019, 10:32 PM »
Thanks for making this site available. I love Northern Indian curries and had been using another site that many of you probably know. I don't post often enough to maintain membership on it. I made a lovely chicken saag last night by adapting rshome123's paneer saag recipe. It is the closest I have found to the saag I get in good Indian restaurants here in Tennessee, USA.

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: New member from TN
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:17 AM »
Welcome A Board djrogers1

Posting is not obligatory here but we would like you to feel welcome and to enjoy the recipes contributed by so many over so long a time.  I hope you give many a try and if you do have any feedback, that you share it with us.

New recipes/local variations with local ingredients are also appreciated as not all brands/products are always available around the world.

BAJ

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:51 AM »
Welcome DJ, enjoy the forum and information on here, for safety reasons please don't disclose which escape tunnel you used :)

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 10:44 AM »
Well, the explanation of "TN" came as something of a surprise.  As a former resident of Royal Tunbridge Wells (postcode TN12 9SZ) I immediately assumed that you were also from Beau Nash's former parading ground.  It came as more than a little of a surprise to discover that you come, in fact. from somewhere roughly 4500 miles away !  Anyhow, welcome aboard, and here's hoping your stay will be a long and pleasant one.

** Phil.

Online bhamcurry

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 03:10 PM »
Welcome, DJ, and greetings from Alabama!

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 05:03 PM »
F

Offline jalfreziT

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 05:14 PM »
Welcome. The best saag paneer recipe I have used was a Steve Paradox with tweaks. Simple and tasty. Will try to look it out.

©2024 Curry Recipes