Author Topic: Ramsays kitchen nightmares  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Re: Ramsays kitchen nightmares
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:57 PM »
LOL@Graeme......can you teach my hubby that trick? :D

Offline mike travis

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Hi Domi  ;) nice to hear from you again chuck. I am surprised a gal like you watches such a programme with all that bad language going on. As for Kitchen Nightmares, you either love it or hate it. My Mrs is a big Gordon fan so it`s on in our house. How come, when he goes to an English Restaurant, most of his time is spent watching them cook in the kitchen. But, when he visited The Curry Lounge we hardly saw any cooking at all. As for the rest of TV, we could always watch. I`m a Celebrity Dancing on Ice with my Big Brother in the Jungle so Get Me Out of Here. ;D ;D

Offline Mag1973

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 11:29 PM »
I quite like Ramsay, okay the Nightmares series is cleverly edited for entertainment but at the end of the day its real business's and real livelihoods that are at stake.

I enjoy most cooking programs I'm not really that bothered if they are sensationalised or not as long as they are interesting, its 'popcorn' entertainment.Some of my recent 'watches' are Hells Kitchen US, Iron Chef and  The Next Iron Chef.
A good site to catch up these and lots of other series is http://www.surfthechannel.com/

©2024 Curry Recipes