Author Topic: new look  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
new look
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:52 PM »
I'm liking the new lay-out much easier for browsing,
well done to the admin/moderators  ;D

Offline booji

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: new look
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 04:01 PM »
The new look as good and is simpler to look for recipes however I've noticed that some of the recipe links have been orphaned and even some recipes removed.

I wes looking for "CA's Onion Bhajis (Illustrated!" today and I cant find this on the index anymore. Luckilly I saved the link to it previously and that still works

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?topic=1820.msg15855#msg15855

None of the 10 year old curry recipes are listed. They have been moved so the link I saved no longer works. There is a pointer to say they have been archived

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?topic=1591.0

but this comes up with the following message: -

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I hope all recipes are re-linked soon.

BTW this site is by far the best for curries I've ever seen. I'll be posting some I my own soon.

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 12:36 AM »
Hi Booji,

Welcome to cr0 and thanks for your positive comments Booji  8)

Stew (Admin) is still implementing several changes to the forum, hopefully to simplify and enhance it and to make things (such as recipes) easier to find.  Please bear with him a while longer whilst he completes the implementation :)

Yes, you're right, the so called "10 years experience" recipes have been archived.

I look forward to seeing your recipe posts Booji (please don't forget the photos!  :P)

Offline Bobby Bhuna

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 12:35 PM »
Yes, I noticed that and think I have a fair idea why. When Stew finishes implementing his changes, will the links to the archived recipes work, or still be missing / off limits to standard members? If it is the later, may I suggest that the recipe titles just don't appear at all? No one likes a dead link! :-\
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 11:21 PM by Cory Ander »

©2024 Curry Recipes