Author Topic: av 2009 virus  (Read 5300 times)

Offline shawnhenry

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: av 2009 virus
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 07:01 PM »
How to remove Antivirus 2009?
I go a computer for Christmas and I love it. Now I receive a message from AV 2009 stating that I have 32 viruses. I downloaded AVG and I am told, by AVG that I have no viruses. But AV 2009 keeps telling me I still have 32 viruses. I went into control Panel to remove AV 2009 but couldn't find it. My friend at work told me to go into systems and remove it, is that true; I never did that before. Have any suggestions?

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 08:24 PM »
hi shawn i got this virus but it was google that told me i had a unregistered copy of this on my computer, i tried everything but ended up rebooting the whole computer with a disk wiper.because even mcafee anti-virus 2009 did not detect it. and i did not buy the avg but had the free edition which also didnot detect it.
regards
gary

Online mickdabass

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 03:50 PM »
Hey Parker,

Download and install this http://www.malwarebytes.org/. Run a quick scan, tell it to remove the infected things when it asks then restart. I removed this from my gfs PC a couple of weeks back.

Hi Bobby
Tried this software and found 26 trojans!!! They all sneaked in without AVG 8.5 full retail version picking them up. PC now much quicker
Many Thanks
Mick

©2024 Curry Recipes