Author Topic: So now our overpaid w*nkers who are paid far too much money.........  (Read 5552 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
For being so idle, and are on their way home now, maybe we should introduce them to here and see if they fair any better at cooking!! :)

My bet is they probably couldn't even peel an onion either... lol

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
My bet is they probably couldn't even peel an onion either... lol

They don't have to, they will have someone to do it for them.  Pity they don't have someone who could play football for them instead.

Don't it make you proud to be English :-\

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
I've heard they're disguising themselves as Gary Glitter for their trip home....they'll get a warmer reception that way...On a brighter note though it aint half cheering me up watching the other 'alf drowning his sorrows - every cloud an' all that ;D

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
 ;D

We (Scots) always new there was a national delusion going on that the England team were any good. We (Scotland) are crap but we know it.

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
LOL YOU GUYS!!!  ;D

I've just heard that from now on, all England World Cup matches will be screened on the Gay Adult Channel. Evidently, the sight of 11 as*holes getting pounded for 90 minutes was too much for ITV!!! :)

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Just heard there's a flash flood alert in Scotland as 5 million Scots are pissing themselves laughing

::)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
And so it begins :-\ ;D

Q. Who invented the copper wire?
A. Two Scots fighting over a penny.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
An Englishman should never engage a Scot in a battle of humour, Bez....you'll take more of a kicking than the English squad did this aft pmsl

There will never be harmony between the English and the Scottish fans as long as we are pissing in their bovril and they are shitting in our shoes ;D - Billy Connolly

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
love the penny joke Razor but I've just heard that Oxo are introducing a new white cube with a red cross on it - it will be called The Laughing Stock

Offline Malc.

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to waste anymore time waiting for the final defeat. There is a reason we haven't won since '66 and the current squad deftly demonstrated this.

::)

©2024 Curry Recipes