Author Topic: So now our overpaid w*nkers who are paid far too much money.........  (Read 5558 times)

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Apparently their flight home is being re-routed via Glasgow so that they can receive a hero's welcome.

That's the last I promise!

Offline peterandjen

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Well as a proud English man i am glad to say that i never once allowed myself to be put under the impression that we had any chance whatsoever of getting to the final.

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Got to admire Emile Heskey....has a disasterous World Cup....comes home, puts a frock on and wins the womens title at Wimbledon!

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
LOL Domi!!!!

You're obviously into macho women!! ;)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
hehe 976bar I find most women have bigger balls than most men :P ;D I have to say I'm not keen on butch women though - too much competition for me :P

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
hehe 976bar I find most women have bigger balls than most men :P ;D I have to say I'm not keen on butch women though - too much competition for me :P

I've obviously strayed in life and only met women with small balls.......Come to think of it, they didn't have any at all :P Thankfully!! ;)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile

I've obviously strayed in life and only met women with small balls.

I guess you've strayed as far as Thailand at any rate 976 ;D

Incidentally, a dyslexic friend of mine has just been arrested in South Africa for trying to blow on a Zulus Vulva :o :-X

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Was that to cool it down or get it going? lol ;)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
No idea luv...all I've heard is that someone's lips were tingling though whose exactly, I don't know :P BOOM BOOM!

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Just re-read your previous post. I've never been to Thailand and for the record, I DO NOT bat for the other side!! :)

Now back to those tingling lips.......... ;) lol

©2024 Curry Recipes