Author Topic: The Bengal Dynasty, Llandudno.  (Read 37342 times)

Offline TheCurryBible

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Bengal Dynasty, Llandudno.
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2014, 09:20 AM »
I know I'm digging up an old thread, but I feel terrible. I lost my login details / email account at around the time Razor asked for advice, (my username back then was Ootini).

I've sent Razor a PM apologising for not replying in time. It turns out though, that the Llandudno area's luck is changing when it comes to Indian cuisine. There's a new restaurant called Jaya in the village of Deganwy. Going there again this weekend so I'll add a review to the "Recommended restaurants" forum. If they managed to keep up the consistently high standard we've enjoyed so far.

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Is the  Bengal Dynasty, Llandudno same group as the Queensferry Shotton one viewable off the main road?

Passed Queensferry, Shotton one many a time & looked & just from the appearance thought 'Naaaaah' - it just doesn't even look right from the outside

Offline TheCurryBible

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2014, 03:14 PM »
Is the  Bengal Dynasty, Llandudno same group as the Queensferry Shotton one viewable off the main road?

Passed Queensferry, Shotton one many a time & looked & just from the appearance thought 'Naaaaah' - it just doesn't even look right from the outside

That's the Amantola. Been there a couple of times, never been impressed. No idea if it's owned by the same people, sorry.

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2019, 12:12 PM »
I was in Llandudno this last weekend on full board basis at the St George Hotel and spotted the Bengal Dynasty of this threads fame.  Looked it up on Tripadvisor in the terribel review section.  Hilarious write ups - not even worth a look through the door to see what's what from the comments made.  I see the Jaya at Deganwy has now closed too

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2021, 05:53 PM »
Was staying in Llandudno again recently. Amazingly Bengal Dynasty still there & still looks unappealing

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2021, 06:05 PM »
Nice for the good folk of Llandudno to have a constant in their lives  ;)

©2024 Curry Recipes