Author Topic: Staff curry from start by Ifindforu  (Read 79667 times)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Staff curry from start by Ifindforu
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 06:59 PM »
i was going to send you some but i dont like your attitude so keep guessing

Now see what you have done CH, You have upset the poor fella ;D

There, There ifindforu, never mind, We will get that naughty CH after school for you :(

HS

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 07:02 PM »
"SH*T OR GET OFF THE POTTY" i think the phrase goes!

Well that's a new one on me lads. ;D ;D ;D  I will definitely be using that at the earliest opportunity.  It's amazing what you can learn from this site.

PaulP, for christ's sake get out in the kitchen with that bloody  spice mix and put us all out of our misery >:(.  Save a bit so we can get it analysed.   If it does produce the goods i'm sure we'd have a whip round to pay for the analysis ;)
thats the best ive heared today me m8ty

Jerry, give him your address. Then you'll probably be able to tell us your results are no better for using it and it just tastes a little bit different but hasn't made any positive contribution to your curry cooking.

This whole thing is becoming very tiresome now and has extended over some weeks.  Obvioulsly some members patience is wearing very thin and this is beginning to show.  Too often people purport to have great knowledge and over time it emerges that it wasn't that great and probably not any better than that which was already known.  Yes, ifindforu, you've been on here, sporadically, for a long period of time.  You've contributed some good recipes, just as many other members have done.  Have you shared anything that has resulted in anybody saying.  YES, that's it.  BIR 100% guaranteed, ifindforu has cracked it for us and let us in on another BIR secret!!!  I think not.  If there is any more senior member who can correct me, then please do so by all means.

Or is it simply all hot air????  To suggest that the key is in the make of spices we buy is just trully beyond belief.  I initially went along with Rajah gold curry powder because i thought there may be some truth in it.  Now that has changed.  We need to purchase Eastern Star - Rajah is out), but TRS turmeric, East End coriander, MDH chilli powder, Natco cumin, etc.  Come on Terry at least acknowledge we have some intelligence please.

Just go back to providing good recipes and cut the crap about having the secret.  If you knew you would share it willingly, which is what most members are here to do - SHARE.  But in the absence of this piece of infinite wisdom which has failed miserably to manifest itself in one guise or another, I think the general concensus of opion is now that you don't possess this but would very much like to.  I'll try your spice mix as would any member on here and give you detailed feed back on the results.

Shit or bust time me old mate.  Put up or shut up.  Shape up or ship out.  Stop talking the talk and start walking th walk.  Or

S**t or get off the potty!!!!!

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 07:04 PM »

Now see what you have done CH, You have upset the poor fella ;D

There, There ifindforu, never mind, We will get that naughty CH after school for you :(

HS
ay smack his bum

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09 PM »
ay smack his bum

Don't want to do that, CH might like it ;D

HS

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Damn you Hotstuff. My secret's out now :(

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2011, 07:17 PM »

Sorry CH, But ifindforu bribed me with some spice mix ;)

HS

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2011, 08:08 PM »
lp
Sorry CH, But ifindforu bribed  me with some spice mix ;)
HS
Shame on you Hotstuff. And I thought you were a man of principles >:(.  Just shows how wrong you can be about people doesn't it ;) if you know what I mean ;). Well I suppose I'll have to learn to live without the secret. But then again someone genuine may just come along and actually share knowledge that they do actually possess ::) I've waited this long and survived. I'm sure a few more years won't hurt. The elusive secret of the base, oh sorry I mean the spice mix will remain a mystery forever.
 But I will have loads of fun trying to discover it with like minded people and not be taken in by charletons and wind up merchants

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2011, 08:12 PM »
lp
HS
Shame on you Hotstuff. And I thought you were a man of principles >:(.  Just shows how wrong you can be about people doesn't it ;) if you know what I mean ;). Well I suppose I'll have to learn to live without the secret. But then again someone genuine may just come along and actually share knowledge that they do actually possess ::) I've waited this long and survived. I'm sure a few more years won't hurt. The elusive secret of the base, oh sorry I mean the spice mix will remain a mystery forever.
 But I will have loads of fun trying to discover it with like minded people and not be taken in by charletons and wind up merchants
thought you said what you havnt had you wont miss  sad you

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2011, 08:13 PM »
lp
HS

I hear what your saying my friend, Couldn't agree more.  Onwards and upwards ;D

HS

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2011, 08:17 PM »
thought you said what you havnt had you wont miss  sad you

What the F*** are you on about

HS

©2024 Curry Recipes