Author Topic: I'm not sure what I will call this yet... but I would like some feedback please  (Read 2647 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
I've never been a great fan of Keema Curry, and very rarely eat Keema Naan, but I want to create a dish that is in between (Keema meat for naans/Keema curry/Shish/Shami/Sheik Kebab), which I want to enhance for a dish I have in mind, which I have never seen in a BIR before, but once perfected, I am sure will give us all something new to try and enjoy.

Having not experimented with the above much, can anyone give me some advise on what they have made previously and what they would recomend in terms of the best Keema/Shish/Shami/Sheik mixture is please?

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
I've never been a great fan of Keema Curry, and very rarely eat Keema Naan, but I want to create a dish that is in between (Keema meat for naans/Keema curry/Shish/Shami/Sheik Kebab), which I want to enhance for a dish I have in mind, which I have never seen in a BIR before, but once perfected, I am sure will give us all something new to try and enjoy.

Having not experimented with the above much, can anyone give me some advise on what they have made previously and what they would recomend in terms of the best Keema/Shish/Shami/Sheik mixture is please?

Sorry 976, i'm biased.  I would recommend Razors sheek recipe because it's almost identical to the one that i use which mirrors perfectly my experience of juicy, nicely spiced tasty sheeks :P ;D ;D

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile

Sorry 976, i'm biased.  I would recommend Razors sheek recipe because it's almost identical to the one that i use which mirrors perfectly my experience of juicy, nicely spiced tasty sheeks :P ;D ;D

That's fine CH and many thanks for you're feedback :)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
976bar try this recipe http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?topic=5536.msg56599#msg56599

I made this just to get the taste of keema without the texture of the mince lamb (some people dont like it) dont know whether that is what you are looking for. I also add 1 tbsp of the keema mixture to curries.

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Thanks for that UF, those Paratha's sound good! :)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
They are an excellent addition with a madras try it

©2024 Curry Recipes