Author Topic: chapati making/puffing induction hob/halogen hob  (Read 3749 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
chapati making/puffing induction hob/halogen hob
« on: August 28, 2012, 06:25 PM »
making a few curry's tonight...when i started to make the chapati's i thought of you Phil [Chaa006].
so gave it a test and got to this...(i hope you have a grill)

you need to watch this first.
Chapati / Roti making 101 Indian take-away B.I.R

no gas use your grill  ;)
chapati 101 puffed up under the grill

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: chapati making/puffing induction hob/halogen hob
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:35 PM »
making a few curry's tonight...when i started to make the chapati's i thought of you Phil [Chaa006].
Hey, I don't need to watch the video : the lower picture alone is enough to convince me that it works !  Thanks, Chris : now all I need to do is to wait for Mr Crowhurst and Tomsett to get my my half-bag (5kg) of Elephant Atta ...

** Phil.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 06:47 PM »
Hey, I don't need to watch the video : the lower picture alone is enough to convince me that it works !  Thanks, Chris : now all I need to do is to wait for Mr Crowhurst and Tomsett to get my my half-bag (5kg) of Elephant Atta ...

** Phil.
"the lower picture alone is enough to convince me that it works !" it's not a picture phil it's a video for you!

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 06:49 PM »
"the lower picture alone is enough to convince me that it works !" it's not a picture phil it's a video for you!
I know, Chris, but before I launch it it displays a static image, and that image alone is enough to convince me that the method works.  I will watch the video (of course); I just wanted to communicate my enthusiasm at seeing a fully puffed up chapatti under a grill ...

** Phil.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 06:52 PM »
I know, Chris, but before I launch it it displays a static image, and that image alone is enough to convince me that the method works.  I will watch the video (of course); I just wanted to communicate my enthusiasm at seeing a fully puffed up chapatti under a grill ...

** Phil.
thanks Phil hope it helps you. i had a big smile on my face when to worked  :)

©2024 Curry Recipes