Author Topic: Home made restaurant style curry + recipes  (Read 9616 times)

Offline pete

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Home made restaurant style curry + recipes
« on: January 23, 2005, 08:46 AM »
Home made restaurant style curry + recipes

I was checking out ebay and found two people selling the above mentioned e book.
It says:-

ARE YOU A CURRY LOVER ????

IF YOU ARE THEN READ ON

Ever thought why the curries you cook at home dont taste like the ones you eat from your local Indian Restaurant or take away? Buy my e-book now and I guarantee that if you follow my secret tips you will be producing curries at home that are just as good as what the Indian cooks can cook. Your friends will be astonished

I am? 54 and have worked in Indian take aways for numerous of years, and have been a silent watcher when they make that pot of golden like syrup thats ready for the many recipies for the indian take away that evening, and during this time I have picked up many tricks and tips as you can imagine. Im a curry lover,and have spent most of my trying to cook the perfect curry until I discovered some simple secrets used by indian cooks? Now I want to let other people know how to impress their friends by serving up an authentic Restaurant style curry also many ,different curry dishes in their own home. You will love it when people, like my friend who bragged he makes a ‘great curry’, ask you how you get that restaurant quality.

all of the ingredients required should be available at your local supermarket. Just do as I tell you and you too will be cooking the perfect curry in next to no time.

If I’d had the opportunity to find out these secrets years ago I would have paid a fortune to learn them. This is a book of many curry recipes from the korma to the vindaloo,nan breads, the different rice dishes. It consists of manypages. You get the secrets? also the recipes. nearly 99% of a restuarants menu is in the book. Side dishes and main dishes

? ? ? ?It will be one of the best purchases you will evermake? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?It? !

e-book will be despatched via e-mail as soon as payment is received. Please note that I only accept payment via Paypal, no cheques accepted.

Does anyone know anything about it?
If it's new info, then I want it, but I've got burnt so many times for something which I already know

Offline curryqueen

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Home made restaurant style curry + recipes
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 12:51 PM »
Hi Pete,  This is an interesting one - I wonder?  Could you please post the link so that I can have a butchers.  Thanks.

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 01:48 PM »
Hi Pete,

Ive bought a couple of these of ebay before and theres nothing new in them that ive seen.  This one might be different but who knows untill you pay for it, after all theres nothing stopping anyone coming on a site like this copying all the recipes and creating a so called ebook and selling it on ebay!

cK

Offline pete

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 03:37 PM »
Hi Curryqueen,
                     Here's the link:-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11105&item=4519888178&rd=1

There is someone else selling it too

Offline curryqueen

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 05:28 PM »
Hi Pete,  Thanks for the link!   I suppose you have nothing to lose for ?1.50 have you really.   It does seem strange that someone else is selling it too, thats if it is the same.  Let us know if you do decide to purchase it.

Offline tonyh

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 08:24 PM »
Hi All,  following on from what cK said, the book is being sold by"fatty boy slim" and we had a "slimboy fat" on the in2curry forum!! maybe nothing but cK could be right, then again it is only thirty bob!

Cheers Tony

Offline slimboyfat

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2005, 10:10 PM »
Hi,

Nope nothing to do with me ? I brought an e-book for ebay nothing new in it just go?s on about using lots of onions

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 09:57 AM »
Buy my e-book now and I guarantee that if you follow my secret tips you will be producing curries at home that are just as good as what the Indian cooks can cook. Your friends will be astonished

Does that mean he will refund your money if the curry you make from his "secret tips" is a load of crap and all your friends don't go wow with amazement?

One of the ones I bought even had the cheek to say included were two secret URLs to web sites where Indian restaraunts buy there stuff, to my amazement there was a link to memsaab and natco included, real big secret!!? The curry itself was a tikka massala one and if I can find it I will post it in the ebook section.

Offline Mark J

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 01:24 PM »
I think I bought this a while ago, its is actually the secret of the indian chefs revealed ebook, so if you havent got it its a bargain at ?1.50 (this guy is obviously selling it illegally)

Offline Yousef

• Elite Curry Master
  • Curry Recipes Site Owner
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 02:22 PM »
Might be worth someone purchasing tyhe e-book and putting it in the E-Book Download section so others can benefit.

I may even look at a donation fund to which people can contribute as much or as little as they want so over time we can purchase these e-books etc and put on here for free download.

Regards,
Admin

©2024 Curry Recipes