Author Topic: Hi from Brisbane, Australia  (Read 1438 times)

Offline jesseb05

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Hi from Brisbane, Australia
« on: January 08, 2013, 07:13 AM »
Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Indian Cuisine and feel i have struck a gold mine in discovering the wealth of information that is this forum. I have made a few dishes from the site mostly from Cory Anders recipes of curry base,  spiced oil and curries and have thoroughly enjoyed the process and the resulting food.
I really appreciate everybody's recipes and I look forward to trying out some more and hopefully contributing to the site in the future.   :D

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Brisbane, Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09 AM »
hi jesseb05 welcome to the forum.

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 08:20 AM »
Hi jesseb ,

Welcome to the curry forum .. I think you chose wisely starting with CA's recipes .. as long as you follow them accurately you'll always produce something special ...I'm a big fan . That said there are some great recipes from other contributors too for when you have the 'knack' .. good luck !    :)

Offline beachbum

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:38 PM »
Hi, you'll find quite a few Aussies on the forum - I recently moved from Bribie Island to Old Bar Beach near Taree. I alternate between B.I.R. cooking and the Aussie restaurant style, which differ quite a lot in the way the base gravies are made but seem to get there in the end  ;)

Chef called JJ does classes in Brisbane when he's not out of town setting up a new restaurant somewhere (he's a "setting up" consultant) - you'll learn heaps out of just one lesson, good value. http://indiancookingwithjj.weebly.com/.

©2024 Curry Recipes