Author Topic: GLASGOW TAKEAWAY DISH REQUESTS  (Read 6663 times)

Offline Kashmiri Bob

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: GLASGOW TAKEAWAY DISH REQUESTS
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 08:49 AM »
Curries with alcohol in? New one on me but interesting. Not sure how a nice Malbec would stand up to a sizzling in some Bassar mix but willing tontry anything once  :D

The Chicken Nashidar (cook-4-one) recipe I did last week had a tbsp of brandy in it.  Goes in early on and I didn't really notice it in the final dish.  Might try it again with some V.S.O.P.  Curries with alcohol in are on the menu at some places.  Check this one out for quite a few, including a Genius curry.

http://themanzilonline.com/new_orderorder_takeaway_in_Scotland_try_Specialities_c_14178.htm

Recipe anyone?

Rob  :)

Looks nice
Looks different
Looks nuevo
Looks expensive
 ;)

Just spotted the Burnt Green Curry at the bottom of the menu.  Burned curry is one of my speciality dishes.  Dead easy to make.  I don't think it's overly expensive though.  The Lasan in Birmingham is pricey.  Most of the mains are over

Offline Whandsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 01:57 PM »
 I'd be interested in making one of your most popular dishes / house speciality or something like. So if you could post something of that nature  that would be great. Still some Zaal  base left to use up yet though.

Thanks for posting all this

W
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:42 PM by Whandsy »

Offline rallim

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 05:22 PM »
A dish I remember with alcohol is the "Tikka Orange", cooked with Cointreau, fresh cream, mandarin oranges & topped with almond flakes...Absolutely delicious. And Mazadar Sharabi (never tried that dish, don't know why not?)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:01 AM by rallim »

Offline acrabat

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 06:57 PM »
would love the recipe for chicken bhuna and chicken chatt boabie

©2024 Curry Recipes