Author Topic: unlocking the taste to indian takeaway, ebook out soon.  (Read 54365 times)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: unlocking the taste to indian takeaway, ebook out soon.
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2013, 10:00 AM »
Why do I need to? If you and others think I'm full of (moderated) why the interest?

It's your decision but silence or a 'no comment' type response speaks volumes in many situations.

In the meantime, please refrain from using 4 letter words. It's against forum rules. Nothing justifies the use of bad language, whatever people may think about your long-promised book. Go on, prove us wrong.

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2013, 10:40 AM »
Why do I need to? If you and others think I'm full of (moderated) why the interest?
In the meantime, please refrain from using 4 letter words. It's against forum rules. Nothing justifies the use of bad language, whatever people may think about your long-promised book. ......................

Whilst I usually don't want to get drawn into pointless arguments, I think being pulled for using the word sh$t is a bit harsh and in the world of equality,

http://tinyurl.com/l23jvfd

and even worse

http://tinyurl.com/lyulxxv

Can we not just wait patiently instead of turning a thread into a slanging match every time he posts a video.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2013, 10:51 AM »
Whilst I usually don't want to get drawn into pointless arguments, I think being pulled for using the word sh$t is a bit harsh ...

When I used the "Report to moderator" option, it was the use of the F-word that I was reporting, not something as mild as "sh1t".

** Phil.

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2013, 12:23 PM »
It's been a while.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2013, 12:46 PM »
It's been a while.

As a Scot, Stephen, I am sure you will appreciate the following, of which I was reminded by your "it's been a while".

I was in the Isle of Mull, near Craignure, waiting for a 'bus.  The timetable said the next one was due at 13:00.  A lady was waiting at the same stop, and she told me she had been there since 12:15.  13:00 came and went, as did 13:30 and 13:45.  I gave up in disgust, went back to my hotel, and telephoned Caledonian McBrayne.  The conversation went like this.

"Caledonian McBrayne".
"Good afternoon.  My name is Taylor, and I have been waiting for the 1 o'clock 'bus from Craignure for 45 minutes, and there has been not a sign".
"Aye".
"A lady has been there for an hour and a half, and she has seen no sign of the 'bus either".
"Aye".
"Well, this is a disgrace :  you have a 'bus advertised to run at 1 o'clock, and there is no sign of it from 12:15 to 1:45".
"Aye".

At which point I gave up.

That evening, in the bar, Jim (the landlord) called me over; he was talking to a Scots man-mountain of about 6'6", built like a brick outhouse.  "Angus", he said to the man-mountain, "I don't think ye've met ma resident, Mr Taylor.  He was on the telephone to you earlier today about there being no 'bus ..." !

** Phil.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:28 PM by Phil [Chaa006] »

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2013, 05:09 PM »
It's been a while.
And pleasant it's been too  ::) .  But it couldn't last  :( . But we'll curry on regardless ;)

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2013, 05:39 PM »
Its all in a word and that word is,, "soon"
If Chris had said Ebook out this year or later in the year, there wouldn't have been one argument.

But that word "soon"     >:(   ;)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2013, 03:07 PM »
Hope you all enjoy the five Videos i have put up for you and gives you some idea how i want the book.
They will be about 40 Videos in total in the book. Sorry it is taking longer than some of you want to wait. When i set out to do the book i didn't think i would be putting so much into it.

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2013, 03:10 PM »
Good man

40 vids???

best, Rich

Offline gazman1976

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2013, 03:11 PM »
Hope you all enjoy the five Videos i have put up for you and gives you some idea how i want the book.
They will be about 40 Videos in total in the book. Sorry it is taking longer than some of you want to wait. When i set out to do the book i didn't think i would be putting so much into it.

I M P O S T E R   ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes