Author Topic: So where are all the ladies  (Read 16044 times)

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: So where are all the ladies
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 10:07 AM »
I can honestly say there is a few tarts on this site  :)

Quote from: RD
Having just flicked through last night's drivel, that is a statement I would defy anybody to challenge.  ;)

if people do not wish to read things on the forum that are not curry related then why do they look at them in the first place? Beats me

Perhaps you should take on board your own "suggestions" RD?

Don't look at, or respond to, or allude to, anywhere on the forum, those things that so displease you!  ::)

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 10:15 AM »
I can honestly say there is a few tarts on this site  :)

Having just flicked through last night's drivel, that is a statement I would defy anybody to challenge.  ;)

if people do not wish to read things on the forum that are not curry related then why do they look at them in the first place? Beats me

Perhaps you should take on board your own "suggestions" RD?

Don't look at, or respond to, or allude to, anywhere on the forum, those things that so displease you!  ::)

::)

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 12:45 PM »
CA - You've finally done me in! Your constant intrusions into threads to which you have nothing of interest to contribute is becoming ridiculous.

No doubt you have your own reasons, but you appear far from the guy described in this thread from 2008. I would seriously advise those who, like me, weren't around the forum at that time, have a read at the thread.

What happened to that guy? You've made massive contributions to this forum and I, for one, have learned much from your recipes and comments, but your persistent carping about this, that and everything else is wearing to say the least.

There are enough loose cannons posting on this forum without adding to their number.

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 12:53 PM »
CA - You've finally done me in!

Oh dear!  Well, to be frank, you and your kind have finally "done" me in!

Your constant intrusions into threads to which you have nothing of interest to contribute is becoming ridiculous

Intrusions???  You Pr*ck!  They are threads in which I have an opinion to express!  The threads sometimes have diddly squat to contribute anyhow (like this one!)

How dare YOU, or anyone else, suggest that I (or anyone else) shouldn't express their opinions as they see fit!

You've made massive contributions to this forum and I, for one, have learned much from your recipes and comments, but your persistent carping about this, that and everything else is wearing to say the least

Then shut your trap, take the bad with the good, and stop your bleating!

As you guys seem so fond of saying, if you don't like what someone posts, don't bloody well respond!

And YOU guys talks about "trolls"!!! Go figure!  :o

There are enough loose cannons posting on this forum without adding to their number

Like you (but you're too conceited to realise it)  >:(

Definition of a troll (to my understanding):  those that post inflammatory posts in order to solicit an emotive response...and you sure has hell did it!  >:(

Perhaps you and your colleagues should b*gger off back to RCR (where you can stroke each other with your welcomes, other platitudes and compliments)!  >:(

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 01:01 PM »
OK, CA, have it your way. Must be lonely in that dark corner you find yourself in.

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03 PM »
Dick head.  F*ck off back to RCR where you belong  ::)

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 01:20 PM »
As my wife frequently asks me "What's the point?  Why do you bother?"...and, for sure, she has a bl**dy good point! 

What's the point and why do I do it? 

"Passion!", I say, and "Commitment!" (to this forum).

"B*llocks" says she!  "Why bother? they ain't worth it". 

She's right, of course (as you and your kind continually prove)

So I'll leave it to you more knowledgeable, worldly, experienced and "oh so very pleasant" guys to it.

"Good on ya!" (as the people in the Antipodes say  ::))
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:44 PM by Cory Ander »

Offline Micky Tikka

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 01:26 PM »
I see we have lost another Lady

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 01:28 PM »
Dick head.  F*ck off back to RCR where you belong  ::)

Oh dear. Has it come to that? Well the original question was where are all the ladies? Pretty innocuous but seems to have ignited a fire under one particularly menopausal time bomb.  ;)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 01:43 PM »
On the "Glasgow Curries' thread I asked everyone to leave out the bad language.

My own opinion is that it doesn't matter how heated a debate gets as long as nobody descends to the use of bad language or personal insults. They're not allowed in the forum rules or in any civilised place on Earth.  Post #25 is an example. CA makes some good points but how can anyone think it's acceptable to write something like post #25?

Admin can decide what, if anything, to do.

©2024 Curry Recipes