Author Topic: The 2nd Secret Recipe Group Test  (Read 36298 times)

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: The 2nd Secret Recipe Group Test
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 09:45 PM »
Excellent curryhell! I'm happy you enjoyed the recipe I chose for you. Your reports are always impressive. The looks are simply phenomenal and BIR grade for sure! I wish I could have a portion of that :-)

Offline emin-j

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 11:06 PM »
Great reports lads.  Nearly there with my test, but will be on the last minute writing.  Made it last night in the TA, to the amusement of the head chef.  Can you guess what it is going to be?  Clue: heavy on the sliced garlic.

Botched it somewhat (the burners are bloomin

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2013, 01:51 PM »
PM's sent to Michael T and Unclefrank.
2 days extension due to a short month.  ;)

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2013, 02:27 PM »
Hi all, Have spoken to both UncleFrank and Michael T who have apologised for not completing in time, but have both said they're on the case and will post asap.

It's upto you guys really if you want to wait for them before starting a 3rd test? (that is if anyone is interested in a 3rd?)

Cheers, Frank.  :)

p.s. today will be 31 days so still within the monthly rule.  ;)

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2013, 02:35 PM »
Let's let them finish. If we start another now then the pressure will be more on them and they may not join in so soon. Not too many of us doing this so we need all we can get perhaps? Just a thought.

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2013, 03:50 PM »
Let's let them finish. If we start another now then the pressure will be more on them and they may not join in so soon. Not too many of us doing this so we need all we can get perhaps? Just a thought.

I agree. I'm ready for the next one, hopefully in more presentable way, but hopefully better tasting too! :)

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2013, 09:29 AM »

I agree. I'm ready for the next one, hopefully in more presentable way, but hopefully better tasting too! :)

Maybe after your hopefully forthcoming visit to the 'land of the holy and "Happy" grail ' none of us shall ever have to worry  about how our curries taste in the future?  ;) There will be no need then for forums or books or even restaurants and TA's.  ;)  Perhaps we could still meet up here to do the secret tests?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2013, 10:56 AM »
Maybe after your hopefully forthcoming visit to the 'land of the holy and "Happy" grail ' none of us shall ever have to worry  about how our curries taste in the future?  ;) There will be no need then for forums or books or even restaurants and TA's.  ;)  Perhaps we could still meet up here to do the secret tests?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D pretty sure I read that somewhere in the prophecy by nostradamus! you never know ;);)

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2013, 08:53 PM »
Have had PM's today from both guys apologising again for the delay.
They've both been very busy cooking mountains of curries in big kitchens and BIR kitchens for friends and colleagues.
OI! what about the ones for us!  ::):P ;D ;D (kiddin)

UncleFrank says this weekend, and Michael next week.
They're both happy for everyone to go ahead with the next one so its upto you guys if you'd rather wait or not.

Cheers, Frank.  :)

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2013, 09:09 PM »
I'd rather start, to keep the "monthly" thing going! also after watching the "curry champz" video that you sent, I feel a bit inspired to try and improve my curry decor skills  ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes