Author Topic: Titlis Busy Kitchen  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Titlis Busy Kitchen
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:05 AM »
Came across this 'barking mad' lady on YouTube a while ago and although not BIR, I've tried a couple of her recipes and they are nice. If you look under her Indian section, there's quite a few recipes there and nicely set out for people who are just starting to cook. I'm going to try the egg and potato curry for lunch today.

http://titlisbusykitchen.com/

Offline goncalo

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Titlis Busy Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:37 AM »
She's quite well known. There is another thread about her videos and pilau rice. I agree, some of her recipes are very good!

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 11:13 AM »
Came across this 'barking mad' lady on YouTube

You say 'barking mad', I say intensely irritating (to the point that I can't watch)!  ;)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 12:12 PM »
Came across this 'barking mad' lady on YouTube

You say 'barking mad', I say intensely irritating (to the point that I can't watch)!  ;)

Hey Santa, you ain't seen nothing until you've seen her 'Crazy Jal Frezi' video.  As my dear old mother used to say, she is a slate short of a full roof!

Ray :o

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 12:22 PM »
Hey Santa, you ain't seen nothing until you've seen her 'Crazy Jal Frezi' video.  As my dear old mother used to say, she is a slate short of a full roof!

Ray :o

Personally, I think her whole roofs fell off never mind one slate, but some nice stuff to try.

Offline Malc.

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 12:39 PM »

"Now i've got my ginger camel and i'll cut his head off!" She's raving bonkers!

I've watched some of her videos and but have never tried any of her dishes. They just don;t look very appealing, especially the do piaza  which did make laugh when she commented on the horse at the end.

©2024 Curry Recipes