Author Topic: Curry Fanatic  (Read 1957 times)

Offline david.phillips.dizzy

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Curry Fanatic
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:48 PM »
I lived out in the Tamil Nadu area of India from the age of 3 until i was 7.Even at this early age i became addicted to curries and when i returned to England my favourite culinary trip was eating at an Indian Restaurant.I have been cooking seriously for the past 8 years and as hard as i try i can never seem to produce the same delicious curries that are produced at any good Indian Restaurant.I am very excited at the thought of trying out some of these recipes and will let you know how successful i am ;D
                                  Dizzy

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Curry Fanatic
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 08:32 PM »
I lived out in the Tamil Nadu area of India from the age of 3 until i was 7.Even at this early age i became addicted to curries and when i returned to England my favourite culinary trip was eating at an Indian Restaurant.I have been cooking seriously for the past 8 years and as hard as i try i can never seem to produce the same delicious curries that are produced at any good Indian Restaurant.I am very excited at the thought of trying out some of these recipes and will let you know how successful i am ;D
                                  Dizzy

Welcome. Enjoy and tell us how you get on. http://

Offline meggeth

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:33 PM »
I have been cooking seriously for the past 8 years and as hard as i try i can never seem to produce the same delicious curries that are produced at any good Indian Restaurant.

All that is about to change,....honestly. Just follow the recipes on here for base, garlic/ginger paste, spice mixes, and before long you'll be producing curries better than you have ever made before!

Welcome, by the way.   :D

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43 PM »
welcome CF, and as meggeth says you will find all the info you need here to replicate your restaurant curries.

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30 AM »
A warm welcome from Slovakia dizzy ... I hope you enjoy the recipes on here ...    :)

©2024 Curry Recipes