Author Topic: 5 hours cooking lessons FREE, The taste of Indian TakeAway - Unlocked  (Read 45153 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
The difference between me and you spiceyokooko, is i can back my mouth up. Can you?!!!

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Gentlemen, gentlemen : this forum has been blissfully free of angst since a certain antipodean expatriate once again quit its hallowed precincts; do you think we might keep it that way ?  It has been a much more pleasant place to visit of late, I think you would both agree.

Offline spiceyokooko

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
The difference between me and you spiceyokooko, is i can back my mouth up. Can you?!!!

I don't have to because I'm not making claims that I've unlocked the secret like you are. A subtle distinction quite clearly lost on you.

But probably more importantly, I offer and give my thoughts (like a great many others on here also do) on BIR cookery on an open public forum for free. Not that many people think many of my thoughts on it have much merit.

Therein lies the difference between us, I'm happy to contribute my knowledge to a public knowledge base, all you're interested in doing is leeching information from here and combining it with what your chef buddy has told you and charge people for it.

Offline spiceyokooko

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Gentlemen, gentlemen : this forum has been blissfully free of angst since a certain antipodean expatriate once again quit its hallowed precincts; do you think we might keep it that way ?

And the forum (in my opinion) is by far the worse for it too. CA had a wealth of knowledge he shared and it's missed, if not by all, certainly by me. Angst or no angst.

I'm merely expressing my opinion in this matter, nothing more.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
I agree with Phil that it might be  good idea to cool it. I'm waiting to see what h4c delivers before passing much comment. I thought his idea of inviting at least one member round for a demo was a great one, and Ken's feedback sounds very encouraging, if taken at face value. Any other interpretation might be a conspiracy theory. h4c has a lot to live up to and let's hope he doesn't disappoint.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Gentlemen, gentlemen : this forum has been blissfully free of angst since a certain antipodean expatriate once again quit its hallowed precincts; do you think we might keep it that way ?

And the forum (in my opinion) is by far the worse for it too. CA had a wealth of knowledge he shared and it's missed, if not by all, certainly by me. Angst or no angst.

I'm merely expressing my opinion in this matter, nothing more.

What can i say spiceyokooko if you know it all, then you won't need my book will you? stick with what you know!

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile

And when he shared that knowledge, as a search back in the archives will reveal, he contributed a great deal.  But for whatever reason he appeared to lose all interest in sharing knowledge, and began to see the forum only as a medium through which to express his frustration and his contempt for anyone with whom he disagreed (or who disagreed with him).  And at that point, for me at least, his contributions ceased to have any value whatsoever (his recent contributions, that is, not his early ones).  I believe that it is in everyone's interest if disagreements are expressed politely, and without recourse to /ad hominem/ attacks :  is that really too much to ask ?

** Phil.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile

I don't have to because I'm not making claims that I've unlocked the secret like you are. A subtle distinction quite clearly lost on you.

But probably more importantly, I offer and give my thoughts (like a great many others on here also do) on BIR cookery on an open public forum for free. Not that many people think many of my thoughts on it have much merit.

Therein lies the difference between us, I'm happy to contribute my knowledge to a public knowledge base, all you're interested in doing is leeching information from here and combining it with what your chef buddy has told you and charge people for it.

"all you're interested in doing is leeching information from here and combining it with what your chef buddy has told you and charge people for it."

OMG you are good, the game is over!!!!.......

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
So when do you think this book will be available Chris?

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
I agree with Phil that it might be  good idea to cool it. I'm waiting to see what h4c delivers before passing much comment. I thought his idea of inviting at least one member round for a demo was a great one, and Ken's feedback sounds very encouraging, if taken at face value. Any other interpretation might be a conspiracy theory. h4c has a lot to live up to and let's hope he doesn't disappoint.

"h4c has a lot to live up to and let's hope he doesn't disappoint."

!!!I won't!!!!

©2024 Curry Recipes