Author Topic: 5 hours cooking lessons FREE, The taste of Indian TakeAway - Unlocked  (Read 45152 times)

Offline gazman1976

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
seem to be diverting from your book? how long before it is available Chris?

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
seem to be diverting from your book? how long before it is available Chris?

I don't have a date yet, sorry.

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
BB10 is burnley an not far from myself.

where is sam's place - can't promise but would like to call in for TA (with my dark sunglasses on and un announced).

Offline ligs

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
I would love to come along and have a curry lesson,just say when, i'm in cheshire m6 m65 no probs.If only to smell and taste somebody elses base, i have made several bases and they all turn out similar but i bought a portion of base from my TA and it was completly diffarent

Offline chef888

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
i just like to say what a kind and generous offer you have made to some lucky person Chris wish i could put my name forward to be considered but heath reasons wont permitt me to travel the disstance between Linc's and lances. I'm sure who ever is invited to go will have a fantastic , informative and fascinating 5 hrs . ( Ivan ) :)

Offline haldi

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
i have made several bases and they all turn out similar but i bought a portion of base from my TA and it was completly diffarent
if that's sorted it would be amazing
I can't wait for this to start happening

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Ken aka Garabi Army will be at my house on the 18th.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
i just like to say what a kind and generous offer you have made to some lucky person Chris wish i could put my name forward to be considered but heath reasons wont permitt me to travel the disstance between Linc's and lances. I'm sure who ever is invited to go will have a fantastic , informative and fascinating 5 hrs . ( Ivan ) :)

Thanks for your kind words Ivan.

Offline Garabi Army

• Head Chef
    • View Profile

Thanks for your kind words Ivan.

Ivan is spot on. I'm really looking forward to the day and meeting you Chris  :)

Cheers,
Ken

Offline madstwatter

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
How was the lesson Ken?

©2024 Curry Recipes