Author Topic: curried away visit 16/03/13  (Read 2143 times)

Offline chef888

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
curried away visit 16/03/13
« on: March 17, 2013, 10:28 AM »
took a Trip a long to curried away (19 Forbes road PE210pd Boston Linc's ) with my lady wife last night (16/03/13) a nice little place only as the 2 tables to dinne in at that I'm aware of . staff were very polite and gave us a warm welcome got to have a word with Adey a very nice chap to meet .we ordered starters of stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with a mix of keema and chopped chicken tikka) and onion bhaji the mushroom i had were very tastey , tried some of the wife's onion bhaji that was exalent. for main coarse thehad a new dish to me called chicken bohemian , bit like a korma come cross tikka Marsala with flaked almonds lychee's in it finished with a whirl of cream , Mrs loved it far to sweet for my taste but the chicken in it was fantastically tender . i went for a lamb Kari with extra fresh chillies ,was a nice dish the spicing of it was spot on, shared a lovely peshwari naan, top class naan bred.  the wife went for pilau rice that tasted amazing and i tried the plain boiled basmati which was fantastically cooked , both shared a mushroom bhaji side dish which was cooked well to. portions are very generous service exalent . to score  out of 10 i think a 9/10 is what i would give curred away. a full 10 / 10 i would give if the papper napkins where exchanged for linening 1s , but that's just my preference lol. all in all i would recomend a visit and shall certainly be going back again in the near future. ( Ivan ) :)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: curried away visit 16/03/13
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:42 PM »
Glad it was a pleasureable experience Ivan other than the napkins. Can't beat a nice laundered napkin. If only i lived  a little nearer  :-\

Offline StoneCut

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: curried away visit 16/03/13
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:16 AM »
Adey seems a very nice guy from the videos. He would be my tutor of choice if I had one ;)

©2024 Curry Recipes